What do I do if I feel my fair housing rights have been violated?

By |2020-09-22T19:59:26+00:00April 1st, 2020||

HUD is ready to help with any problem of housing discrimination. If you think your rights have been violated, the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form is available for you to download, complete and return, or complete online and submit. You may also write HUD a letter, or telephone the HUD Office nearest you. You have one year after an alleged violation Read the article

Go to Top