Pleasantview is a 3-level affordable apartment complex located in the heart of Billings that provides disabled persons and income-eligible seniors (62 or older) with affordable, comfortable and convenient housing choices. Pleasantview has 102 units of independent living.
(406) 248-4111 Montana Relay: 711
Download the Pleasantview brochure
- Ninety 1-bedroom and twelve 2-bedroom apartments
- Eight 1-bedroom and two 2-bedroom handicap accessible apartments available
- 24-hour Medical Emergency Response System in each apartment
- 24-hour maintenance on call
- On-site manager on duty Monday – Friday
- Two elevators serving all three floors
- Free laundry facilities on all three floors
- Air conditioning
- Large windows
- Utilities included in rent
- Free local TV channels
- Locking mailboxes inside
- Exercise Room
- Beauty salon on site
- Big screen TV
- Wii game system
- Computer center in Community Room
- Commodities Distribution Site
- Community Garden
A conveniently located and friendly community:
- MET city bus stop less than 200 feet from your front door
- Medical facilities less than two miles away
- West Park Plaza, other shopping centers, and a grocery store a few blocks away
- Coffee each morning in the Community Room
- Planned activities throughout the year
- Monthly pot luck dinners and birthday bingo
- Weekly activities: games, cards, puzzles, music, movies, coffee klatch, informational events, etc.
People who apply to Pleasantview must fall in 30% to 50% of median area income limits. Residents pay no more than 30% of monthly adjusted income for rent.
Pleasantview Apartments is designated as an “Elderly” property by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. To be eligible for admission, an applicant must qualify as an “elderly family” — one whose head of household or spouse (or sole member) is an elderly (62 or older), disabled or handicapped person.