We are looking for passionate professionals who value diversity and conduct themselves with integrity, empathy and respect. Join us at HomeFront to make a difference in the Billings community.
No current vacancies.
Working at HomeFront
- Strong team of mission-driven professionals
- Family atmosphere
- Growing company
- Mission focused on improving quality of life and housing in Billings community
- Community partners for a better Billings
- Embrace diversity and inclusivity
Living and working in Billings
- Billings is Montana’s Trailhead, sitting at the gateway to the Beartooth Mountains — home to Montana’s highest peaks and Beartooth Basin, a summer ski resort
- Billings sits on the banks of the Yellowstone River, the last free-flowing river in the lower 48
- Home to an ever-growing community of artists, galleries, festivals, museums and theaters
- Climb 70-million-year-old Rimrocks
- Over 45 miles of multi-use trails for biking, dog walking, etc.
- Home to a walkable Brewery district with national award-winning craft beverages
- Authentic, seasonal cuisine sourced from local farms
- Less than an hour’s drive from Yellowstone National Park and a day’s drive from Glacier National Park
- Short distance from a few of the best fly fishing destinations in the world
HomeFront provides a competitive benefits package to its employees, including medical, dental, vision, accident, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and holidays. HomeFront employees also receive retirement benefits as members of the Montana Public Employee Retirement System.
Download our Benefit Summary for more information.
HomeFront is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to every applicant and employee, HomeFront bases employment decisions on merit, qualifications, experience and abilities.