If you select a family for your rental property that has a Housing Choice Voucher, you and the family will need to complete a Request for Tenancy form and submit it to HomeFront for approval. It’s that simple. HomeFront will evaluate and process the request and inspection. Once the rental unit has passed the inspection, HomeFront will provide and ask you to complete a Housing Assistance Payment contract.