Senior Asset Manager
Rate range: $54,000 – $73,440
Under the direction of the Housing Choice Voucher Director, the Housing Specialist implements policies and procedures as outlined in the Housing Choice Voucher Administrative plan to provide housing rental assistance.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Occupancy Director, oversees the occupancy functions of Project Based Section 8 Asset Managers, Affordable Housing Asset Managers and Public Housing Asset Managers. Performs asset management including administrative and programmatic duties in the project-based Section 8, Tax Credit/Home and Public Housing programs. This position provides daily leadership of agency activities as a member of the Jr. Executive Leadership Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Management of Public Housing, Tax Credit/Home Projects and Project-Based Section 8 Operations
- Supervision, Development, and Training of Staff
- Compliance for Public Housing, Tax Credit/Home Programs and Project -Based Section 8 operations.
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting employment with HomeFront.
- A college degree, BA or BS in Public Administration, Human Services, Social Work, Communication or related field. Prefer minimum of two years of supervision experience in a Housing Authority, case management, or related human services area.
- At least two years of supervision/management of team of employees
- Able to get certification in Public Housing management, Tax Credit / Home Accreditation, Certification of Professional for Multi-Family within 18 months of employment.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Relate to and effectively work with low-income, elderly, and/or disabled persons in a professional and respectful manner.
- Manage time and tasks efficiently with limited supervision.
- Work professionally with co-workers, residents, vendors, and the general public.
- Speak and understand English in spoken and written form.
- Develop letters, memoranda, reports, and schedules, using grammatically correct English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Conflict resolution.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Full position description and application available below.
Position is open until filled.
Please submit applications to Chief Operating Officer, Kyle Trafton at [email protected], or to our office located at 2415 1st Avenue North.