Maintenance I Technician (temporary)
Position: Maintenance Technician
Rate Range: DOE
Under the direction of the Maintenance Director, this position performs all types of maintenance works in general operation of HomeFront while providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- General Maintenance
- Property Grounds Maintenance
- On-Call Duties
- Miscellaneous Duties
- Ensure Organizational Excellence and Core Values are being practiced. Core Values: Respect, Diversity, Integrity, Public Trust, Empathy and Professionalism.
Competencies or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Relate to and effectively work with low-income, elderly, and/or disabled persons in a professional and respectful manner.
- Manage time and tasks efficiently with limited supervision.
- Work professionally with co-workers, residents, vendors, and the general public.
- Speak and understand English in spoken and written form.
- Develop letters, memoranda, reports, and schedules, using grammatically correct English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Conflict resolution.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting employment.
- Applicant must be bondable.
- One-year of experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance.
If interested, please submit employment applications using the link provided below.
The position will be open until filled.