Housing Resource Specialist
Rate range: $13.93/hr. – $18.94/hr.
Under general supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Housing Resource Specialist performs front desk operations, providing a variety of administrative office support to assist in the efficiency of business operations. Provide all guests with superb customer service according to agency core values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Customer Service
- Phone Communication
- Work Order Processing
- Mail Processing
- Miscellaneous Administrative Responsibilities
- Ensure Organizational Excellence and Core Values are being practiced. Core Values: Respect, Diversity, Integrity, Public Trust, Empathy and Professionalism.
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting employment with HomeFront. Applicant must be insurable on company insurance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in an administrative office position desired.
- Two-years of customer service experience.
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Relate to and effectively work with low-income, elderly, and/or disabled persons in a professional and respectful manner.
- Provide good customer service and maximize customer satisfaction in the delivery of service.
- Work independently in a non-structured setting with minimal supervision.
- Manger time and tasks efficiently with limited supervision
- Work professionally with co-workers, residents, vendors, and the general public.
- Speak and understand English in spoken and written form.
- Develop letters, memoranda, reports, schedules using grammatically correct English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Conflict resolution.
Full position description and application available below.
Position is open until filled.
Please submit applications, resume, and cover letter to Kyle Trafton at [email protected] or to our office located at 2415 1st Avenue North.