Pleasantview Asset Manager
Starting Rate: $18.93/hr. – $25.74/hr.
Under general supervision of the PHA Senior Asset Manager, this position manages a 102-unit Elderly/Disabled HUD assisted apartment complex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Program Occupancy
- Building and Grounds
- Community Programming
- Miscellaneous Administrative
- Ensure Organizational Excellence and Core Values are being practiced. Core Values: Respect, Diversity, Integrity, Public Trust, Empathy and Professionalism.
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting employment with the Housing Authority of Billings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three-years of public or private employment experience in administrative office setting.
- Ability to obtain Public Housing Administrator certification within one-year of employment.
Competencies or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication and Teamwork: ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all those contacted in the course of the position. Communicate effectively to produce clear, concise, and accurate correspondence, presentations, and reports. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-development: Continued education in new methods, materials, and personnel practices to learn and apply federal and state laws and rules regarding business practice.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate work flow; work independently and meet multiple deadlines; attention to detail with accuracy. Ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Adaptability to changes and problem-solving skills: to define problems, collect data, analyze and establish facts and draw valid conclusions, deal with abstract and concrete variables. High ethical standards and values, and demonstrated good judgement.
- Commitment to service: expectation to achieve the highest standards of personal and professional work performance in commitment to serving the Billings’ community. Ability to work in a team, be transparent, show respect and care for diversity on daily basis.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Software skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point; Window based applications; database management.
Submit applications to Chief Operating Officer, Kyle Trafton at [email protected].